Central Florida's First E-Bike Store!
We started selling electric bikes way before they were cool. In fact, the first bike we sold when we opened back in 2010 was an e-bike!
So we know a thing or two about electric bikes and carefully select the brands we carry. There are hundreds of electric bike brands out there, but as a professional bike shop, the brands we support must come from solid companies that provide high quality e-bikes and excellent customer service, upgrades and warranty support.
Why Buy an Electric Bike from Evolve?
- We won't rush you! We understand that an electric bike is a big purchase, so we take the time needed to talk about electric bike technologies, styles and features, and allow for lots of test rides. We want to make sure you are getting the right bike and are happy with your purchase. See customer review from March 2023 at bullet number 5!
- We service the electric bikes we sell. We will handle any warranty work for you (which doesn't happen very often) and provide professional repair and maintenance services. Beware of buying an electric bike online... the internet is not going to help you if something goes wrong with your e-bike and we don't service the electronic components of brands we don't sell.
- We've done the research on different electric bike brands and carry ones that represent quality, value and service over the long-term. Like we said above, we were Central Florida's very first electric bike dealer and have been selling them since 2010!
- We're a BIKE SHOP. First and foremost, we are a bike shop and know all things related to bikes. Be wary of purchasing an e-bike from an e-bike only shop... they may be trying to capitalize on the e-bike boom but don't really know bikes!
- We have great customer service. Check out the review Ed gave us in March 2023:
My wife and I recently made a very large purchase of (2) brand name EBikes from Evolve. From the very beginning to the end of the sale we were helped with every question and offered numerous test rides to be sure the bikes we picked out fit each of us best for our needs and comfort levels. Renato was our salesman and he was very friendly and knowledgeable about every aspect when questioned and offered a ton of helpful information. We had been searching for quite some time, but after spending 30 minutes or so at Evolve, we knew this was where we wanted to purchase our Ebikes. Customer service means ALOT in this day and time and Evolve has tons of it.
Aventon Electric Bikes
Aventon's roots lie in high-performance cycling with a reputation for disrupting the market by providing top-tier products at an attainable price. Every bike they make is equal parts form & function, giving customers the opportunity to experience the world and push past the boundaries they set for themselves.
Biria Electric Bikes
Originally from Germany, Biria Bikes USA was born in 2002 with the desire to bring bicycles to North America that captured the same spirit embodied in the most popular models being ridden all across Europe. They are committed to giving customers the ultimate comfort and quality in riding bicycles.
GoCycle Electric Bikes
Gocycle is the brainchild of a former Mclaren Cars design engineer with a 25- year career working in the motorsports and light electric vehicle industry. Inspired by F1 high-performance and automotive design, the multi-award winning Gocycle is the first injection-moulded magnesium alloy bicycle in history. Lightest in class, environmentally sustainable and stylish with on-demand electric power, Gocycle is an automotive joy!
Montague Electric Bikes
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Montague Bikes has been committed to producing high performance, full-size folding bikes (and now e-bikes) since 1987.
ICE Electric Recumbent Trikes
All ICE recumbent trike models are available in two electric models using the Shimano STEP e-assist system... the E6100 or the EP8. Most ICE recumbent trikes are built to order so please contact us at +1 (321) 939-2453 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Himiway Electric Bikes
Himiway was founded in 2017 and has a wide variety of e-bike models with ranges of up to 60-80 miles on a single charge. We currently carry the Cobra Pro but can special order any model. Please contact us at +1 (321) 939-2453 or email@example.com for more information.
Schedule A Demo / Test Ride
We strongly encourage our customers to test ride our electric bikes. Walk-ins are always welcome (during business hours, that is!) but if you'd like to schedule an appointment to talk about electric bike technology, the brands we carry and test ride bikes in stock, we will make sure our electric bike specialists are available for you. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (321) 939-2453 to schedule.
Electric Bike Basics
If you want to learn more about who rides electric bikes, the benefits, the technology and more, just hop on over to our Electric Bike Basics page.