Do What You Love at Evolve
Evolve Bicycles is a small but busy, full-service bike shop in Celebration, Florida. We are always looking for happy, customer service-oriented, passionate-about-bikes people to be part of our fun, growing team. Starting pay is competitive, but dependent upon job and prior work experience. Perks include employee discounts, Saturday lunches, and paid time off (PTO) after the first year. If you're interested in joining our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
We're now hiring a customer service / sales associate (see job general description below). The most important qualifications are having a passion / enthusiasm for all things bikes and a happy, can-do attitude. If that sounds like you, then please send your resume to email@example.com!
Customer Service / Sales Associate
- Excellent people/customer service skills
- A happy, upbeat, energetic personality
- An enthusiasm for bicycles. If you don't ride a bicycle or like bicycles, please don't apply
- A good work ethic (arrive to work on time and ready to work hard)
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- At least 1 year of retail sales experience
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese (preferred, but not required)
- Learn and maintain a high level of cycling product knowledge
- Share that cycling product knowledge and enthusiasm with customers
- Interact with customers in person, on the phone and sometimes email/text
- Use POS system to process special orders, sales, payments, etc.
- Complete a variety of daily tasks (store open & close checklists, merchandising activities, inventory receiving, etc.) under the direction of the shop manager
$12-16 per hour, depending on experience.
- Writing work orders with accurate cost estimates
- Performing repairs from minor fixes to complete overhauls
- Assembling new bikes
- Interacting with customers regarding repairs and maintenance (and occasionally sales & rentals)
- Performing other tasks assigned by shop manager
- 1+ year of mechanic experience working on bicycles
- Ability to work on all bikes from basic cruisers to high-end carbon fiber
- A respect for shared work space and attention to detail (neat and organized)
- Good people / customer service skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A good work ethic (arrives to work on time, ready to work hard)
- The ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese (it's not required, but is definitely a plus)
BUT... if you are mechanically inclined and a fast learner, we are willing to train the right person.
$14-17 per hour, depending on experience.