Do What You Love at Evolve
Evolve Bicycles is a small but busy, full-service bike shop in Celebration, Florida. We are always looking for happy, customer service-oriented, passionate-about-bikes people to be part of our fun, growing team.
The general responsibilities & qualifications for our openings are listed below. All applicants must have a positive attitude, a passion for bicycles, and be open to learning & growing. Starting pay is competitive, but dependent upon job and prior work experience.
If you're interested in joining our team, please email your resume and why you like bikes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you prefer, you can complete this application form instead. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Writing work orders with accurate cost estimates
- Performing repairs from minor fixes to complete overhauls
- Assembling new bikes
- Interacting with customers regarding repairs and maintenance (and occasionally sales & rentals)
- Performing other tasks assigned by shop manager
- 1+ year of mechanic experience working on bicycles
- Ability to work on all bikes from basic cruisers to high-end carbon fiber
- A respect for shared work space and attention to detail (neat and organized)
- Good people / customer service skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A good work ethic (arrives to work on time, ready to work hard)
- The ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese (it's not required, but is definitely a plus)
BUT... if you are mechanically inclined and a fast learner, we are willing to train the right person.
$12-16 per hour, depending on experience.
Sales / Customer Service Associate
- Excellent people/customer service skills
- A happy, upbeat, energetic personality
- An enthusiasm for bicycles. If you don't ride a bicycle or like bicycles, please don't apply
- A good work ethic (arrive to work on time and ready to work hard)
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- At least 1 year of retail sales experience
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese (preferred, but not required)
- Learn and maintain a high level of cycling product knowledge
- Share that cycling product knowledge and enthusiasm with customers
- Interact with customers in person, on the phone and sometimes email/text
- Use POS system to process special orders, sales, payments, etc.
- Complete a variety of daily tasks (store open & close checklists, merchandising activities, inventory receiving, etc.) under the direction of the shop manager
$10-14 per hour, depending on experience.