Weekly Group Rides
Join one of our group bike rides out of Celebration, FL to mix up your ride routine, meet some new & fun people, and push yourself out of your comfort zone.
Join our "Evolve Bikes Group Rides" WhatsApp Group
To make sure you have up-to-date info on all of our weekly rides, please join our Evolve Bikes Group Rides WhatsApp group. Just email email@example.com or call us at 321.939.2453 and we’ll send you the link to join.
We are planning to add a few more group ride options soon, so if you have days/times you'd like to ride just let us know!
Thursday Night Celebration Ride
- Leaves every Thursday at 6 pm during Daylight Savings Time from Celebration Founder’s Park (by the flag pole) at the corner of Celebration Avenue and Campus Street
- Ride is about 18 miles at an average pace of 20-22 mph (A Group) all within Celebration
- We're looking for B Group ride leader for a 17-20 mph pace group, but if your average pace is less than 20 mph, you can still join us. We sometimes have riders on mountain bikes, ElliptiGOs, etc. that go at their own pace, take some shortcuts and meet us at the end. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a digital route map.
- Meet at Imperium Wine Bar following the ride for food, drink and fun (optional).
- Helmet is a must. Please obey traffic laws, especially when vehicles are present.
- Ride contact is Roger Robbins.
Sunday Morning 10-10-10 Celebration Ride
- Leaves every Sunday at 10 am from Celebration Founder’s Park (by the flag pole) at the corner of Celebration Avenue and Campus Street
- Ride is about 10 miles on mostly shady streets within Celebration at a leisurely and conversational pace of 10 mph.
- Meet back at Founder’s Park around 11 am to finish conversations and then head over to the Celebration Town Tavern or Market Street Café for food, drink and fun (optional)
- You can ride any kind of bike, wear any type of clothes and be a novice or experienced rider. It doesn’t matter because this ride is just about meeting people, having some conversation and getting some exercise.
- Safety gear (helmet, bell, mirror, gloves) is highly encouraged.
- Please obey traffic laws, especially when vehicles are present.
- Ride contact is Dave Berlseman (email@example.com).
We'll occasionally get a group together to do rides or races like Ride-4-Ronald, Horrible Hundred, Santos Fat Tire Festival, Ironman Haines City, Bike to Work Day, etc.
Check back here often for more info...