There are a variety of options for riding hybrid, road and mountain bikes in the Kissimmee / Orlando area.
The Town of Celebration
Celebration has many places to ride from picturesque neighborhood streets & sidewalks to scenic paved trails that wind around lakes and through preserves. You can ride a few miles in town or cover 15-20 miles riding the perimeter of town. Join in one of the regularly scheduled Celebration rides or ride on your own. We have both printed and digital maps of Celebration, and can connect you with local rides.
There are plenty of routes we can share if you're looking for 20-30+ mile rides, from hilly roads up to Clermont and Winter Garden to flatter routes through Davenport and the Disney area. If you're interested in joining some of the locals for a 20+mph road ride, we can add you to our Evolve Bikes Group Rides WhatsApp Group. Just send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at (321) 939-2453 and we'll send you the link to join.
Paved Trails / Rails to Trails
- West Orange Trail - About 30 minutes northwest of the shop, the West Orange Trail is 20.8 mile world-class trail through the communities of Winter Garden and Apopka, and includes four trailheads with parking, bathroom facilities, playgrounds, etc.
- Van Fleet Trail - About 30 minutes southwest of the shop, this paved trail extends through river swamp, bottomland forest, pine flatwoods, former citrus lands and cattle ranches. And with only one curve in its flat 29.2 miles, you can choose to go slow and view the wildlife or enjoy it at a fast pace.
Off Road Trails
- Santos - About 90 minutes northwest of the shop, the Santos trails in Ocala have something for everyone. Cross-country singletrack, freeride structures, dirt jumps, pump track, wall rides and drops. It stands out for receiving the International Mountain Bike Association's first EPIC designation for an entire trail system.
- Alafia River State Park - About 75 minutes southwest of the shop in between Orlando and Tampa, Alafia offers 17 miles of bike trails ranging from beginner to highly advanced, including some of Florida's most radical elevation changes.
- Loyce Harp Park - About 60 minutes southwest of the shop, this park in Lakeland features a 7 mile mountain biking course with varying terrain. With challenging ridges that peak between two phosphate pits to the singletrack trails that wind through the forest, this trail has something for beginners and advanced riders.
- Shingle Creek Pine Island East Loop Trail - Only about 15 minutes east of the shop, this is a moderate 3.5 mile loop for a quick off-road ride and lots of wildlife viewing.