Premium bikes. Friendly staff. Free maps. Pickup or delivery.
Visiting the area and want to explore our beautiful neighborhoods on two wheels? Rent a bike to cruise around your resort or vacation home community, or enjoy one of the many paved trails in Celebration, Kissimmee and Orlando. We've got all your bike rental needs covered with our fleet of premium hybrid bikes, friendly staff, local biking maps, flexible rental lengths (1 hour - 2 weeks) and pickup or delivery service.
The Electra Townie
We've got America's #1 best-selling bike, the Electra Townie! Its patented Flat Foot Technology gives you an upright seating position, a better view of the world, your feet flat on the ground whenever you want and a new standard in ease, comfort & control. Available in both men's step-over and women's step-thru 7-speed models. All professionally maintained by our bike shop mechanics!
Hybrid Bike Rentals Include:
- Helmet, handlebar bag, and lock. If you need anything else, just ask and we'll see what we can do to make it happen!
- Free delivery & pickup within a 10-mile radius from the shop for week-long rentals. Delivery & pickup may be available for 2 to 6-day rentals for a fee.
- Printed maps of local trails and advice on where to ride in the area.
- Access to a wide selection of parts, accessories, and apparel just in case you forgot something or want to bring home a souveneir!
Pick Up or Delivery
- You can choose to pick up your rental bike from the shop during our normal business hours, or we can deliver & pick up your rental bike from any resort or vacation home within a 10-mile radius from the shop.
- Delivery & pickup is FREE for week-long rentals.
- Delivery & pickup MAY be available for 2 to 6 day rentals. Pickup and delivery charges will apply.
"Fantastic. I came down from Boston for the Florida 70.3 iron man. I rented from these guys and everything was perfect. Pickup was fast and easy. They tuned the bike, put on my pedals and set the seat and handlebars for me. They are normally closed on Sunday, but the owner gave me his cell phone and opened for me so I could return the bike after the race. (I had an early flight on Monday)." - Matt E.
"I went to Evolve for renting a road bike. These guys were great to rent from! They delivered the rental bike right to Disney's Polynesian Resort Hotel. I brought my pedals and equipment. They even invited me to local group rides, that I did ride on, really nice people down there! The bike was nice, a carbon Litespeed, in perfect shape with some decent tires, 'Gator skins' or similar. They also have a great shop and store, so if you just need a great bike shop they're the place. Thanks guys!"- John J.
"My husband and I love to cycle and while on vacation for 3 weeks in Florida we rented 3xs from Evolve. Very convenient as close to Walt Disney and the town of Celebration which is very bike friendly. Would definitely recommend this shop as service was excellent, friendly and very reasonably-priced (for us Canadians). You can tell they are bike enthusiasts and love what they do." - Ida E.
"I rented a Cannondale Synapse from Evolve Bicycles while I was in Orlando for 5 days. I had a great experience! Roger, the owner, is a great guy, I loved chatting with him. The week-long rental price comes with delivery and pick up of the bicycle from my location, and the best part of my experience was that Roger arrived with the bicycle - and showed up to pick up the bicycle - at the exact time and place I designated. The bike was great, he didn't forget a single thing. Evolve Bicycles provided exactly what they advertised, at the time and place of my choosing, for the exact quoted price. No drama, no surprises, just great consistent service. I would use them again in heartbeat and recommend them to anyone interested in a bike rental."