ROAD PERFORMANCE REDEFINED
Freedom has arrived in the slick and stylish Road Stand Up Bike. The ElliptiGO RSUB is the premier road product in the SUB lineup and may be the fastest stand up bike on the road today. Full-size 700c tires and disc brakes provide a secure, steady and powerful ride, giving you the confidence to cruise or compete. Regardless of the path you choose, you’ll be riding in comfort and torching calories while you reinvent life on two wheels!
300lb Weight Limit
Wheelbase 46.5? (118cm)
Total Length 74.4? (189cm)
Weight 31.4 lbs (14.2 kg)
Operating Height 43.3-49.6? (110-126cm)
Storing Height (with front wheel) 43.3? (110 cm) with steering extender
Storing Height (no front wheel) 43.3? (110 cm) with steering extender
Storing Height (w/ front wheel)
Crank Length 5.9” (150mm)
Total Gear Range 309%
Avg Gear Step 18%
Gear Ratio Range 1.4 – 4.4
Gear Inch Range 39 – 121
Stride Length 11.8? (30 cm)
Gain Ratio Range
Front and Rear Brakes Mechanical Disc brakes
Grips Clamp on anti-rotation, with Ergonomic shelf
Cranks Custom forged aluminum
Frame 6061-T6 Aluminum
Fork 700C butted chro-moly with 1.5” steerer
Brake Levers Two finger levers
Propulsion System Circular Drive
Drive Arms N/A
Track System N/A
Chainring 48-tooth, 130 BCD, 6061 – T6 aluminum
Cassette 8-speed 11-34 tooth range
Bottom Bracket Oversized M48, isis spline, sealed bearings
Sprocket N/A – Uses Cassette
Hub Alloy freewheel hub
Steering Column Adjustable height index locking
Steering Extender Chro-moly steel, anti-rotation indexing
Headset 1.5” threadless
Kickstand Single leg, forged aluminum kickstand
Tires Kenda Kwest, 700 x 40C 60TPI, 85-psi
Handlebar Alu. MTB Flat bar, 31.8mm dia x 720mm wide
Stem Forged aluminum, 31.8mm dia bar, 80mm x 7 deg
Shifter 8-speed trigger
Front Wheel 700C aluminum, 32-spoke
Rear Wheel 700C aluminum, 32-spoke
Climbing Activity - Climb steep hills up to 20-30% grade
Recommended Riding Terrain - Flat & Hilly Terrain
Workout Resistance Selection - 8 different levels of resistance. 309% total resistance range. 18% difference between levels
- Low-Impact A smooth, stand up motion provides a great workout that’s gentle on your knees, hips, ankles and back.
- Fun To Ride The speed, handling and motion feels exhilarating giving you a carefree exercise experience at any age.
- Comfortable The natural “stand up” riding position reduces stress on your neck and back while completely eliminating seat pain.
- Great Full-Body Workout The stand-up position engages your core and upper body in addition to your legs.
- Weight-Bearing Exercise Gets your heart rate up, burns calories and helps to improve bone density.
- Heart Healthy Burns 33% more calories than a traditional bicycle, providing a better workout in less time.
- Increased Visibility A higher riding position makes it easier for you to see and be seen.
- One-Size Fits All The steering height are adjustable so riders from 4’10” to 6’10” can find their optimal fit for a comfortable ride.
- Outside Meant to ride outdoors on the same paths that you walk, jog, run or bike, but compatible with indoor stationary trainers (3C/8C/11R only), so you can train year round.
- Portable Can fit inside most vehicles and on a variety of roof, trunk and hitch racks.