With only 8 hidden marine grade bolts controlling 6 simple points of adjustment, this elegant aluminum integrated aerobar system can easily fine-tune to the millimeter to fit any type of rider. Aeria T2 Aerobars are designed with a lower profile in the wind to create less drag with S-bend extensions for a more race-oriented aggressive ride with lower hand positions.
- Aerodynamic Aluminum Wing: UCI Compliant 3:1, aerodynamic aluminum wing has zero drop from clamp to brake extensions. Combined with a shorter reach, this design translates to better control.
- Stackable Risers: Slim, sleek risers fine-tune armrest/extension height to get a perfect blend of aerodynamics, power and comfort.
- Integrated Bracket: Lightweight, simple and easy to adjust. The patent-pending bracket system simultaneously clamps the extensions while attaching the brackets to the wing. This design yields a smaller profile in the wind, creates less drag, and minimizes corrosion issues from exposed bolts.
- F-35i Injected Armrest:3x fore/aft positioning, providing 30mm of adjustment for customized fit.
- T2+ Aluminum Extensions: Aeria T2 ships with the race-oriented T2+ Aluminum extension for the most aggressive positioning. The S-Bend extension shape combined with the 30mm rise, provides a variety of low hand placement positions.
- Armrest: F-35i Injected Armrest
- Stack: 55mm-135mm (highest stack available of any Profile Design model)
- Reach: -60mm, -40mm, -30mm or -10mm with the bracket flipped
- Extension Adjustment: 200mm-300mm (T2+ Aluminum extensions)
- Extension Drop: 0mm
- Width: 42cm (center to center)
- Center Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Armrest Width: 155mm-203mm
- Weight: 850g
|31.8mm / Black / 42cm||723660006716||RHARAWALT2421||210000023638|