Our ultimate Pro Tour level shoe is designed to disappear on your foot—but still transfer every last watt of power to your pedals. High performance features include our new 1:1 Integrated Power Plate, which eliminates the traditional lasting board and reduces stack height by 1.5mm. Plus the combination of an ultra thin upper with our unique dual-zone Bi-directional closure system wraps the foot without wrinkling, delivering a secure and comfortable second-skin fit.
- Seamless 0.9mm Second Skin Upper: the thinnest upper on the market, it adapts comfortably to your unique foot shape to eliminate hot spots and offers superior breathability
- Power Web: a non-stretch web that easily conforms to your foot, but keeps you bolted to the pedal for maximum efficiency under hard efforts
- Zonal Bi-directional Closure: delivers a semi-custom fit by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of two IP1 micro-adjustable BOA reels per shoe
- 1:1 Integrated Power Plate: feather-light stiffness (stiffness rating of 13) and close to foot stack height of 5mm
- 1:1 Insole System gives independent left and right arch and forefoot various canting height options.
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.