The Track Elite represents a century-old brand's unrelenting passion for the sport of track racing and commitment to providing this very specialized market with a groundbreaking product - what Fuji is proud to stand behind as the best track bike in the world. The Track Elite is the stiffest Fuji ever made, with the singular purpose of winning medals and putting you at the top of the podium.
- C10 carbon frame with RIB technology. A Reinforced I Beam runs the length of the downtube and the fork blades
- Solid, stainless steel dropouts
- Designed with all-around Omnium geometry well suited for every track event
- Equipped with race-ready tubulars and carbon deep-dish rims
- Developed in the A2 wind tunnel with optimized tube shapes for ultimate aerodynamic efficiency
|Frame||C10 high-modulus aero carbon tubing, integrated seat clamp, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, aero stays w/ solid stainless steel dropouts|
|Fork||FC-330 Fuji Track carbon aero monocoque w/ 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" carbon steerer|
|Headset||FSA, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover|
|Seat Post||Oval Concepts, aero carbon, multi-position|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Satin Carbon/Citrus / 51cm||785749143323||1191708051|
|Satin Carbon/Citrus / 54cm||785749143330||1191708054|
|Satin Carbon/Citrus / 56cm||785749143347||1191708056|