Tubes: All Sizes/Types
Even lighter, even more compact, and ideal as a spare, the S-Tubo-MTB tubes were developed to have a minimum possible packaging size. With a removable valve stem, the tubes have a size of only Ø3.5cm x 5cm height when packaged. The puncture resistance is the same as with standard butyl rubber tubes but with a weight of only 45g (for 29"). - 42mm valve length
At a featherweight 23g, the super-compact (when rolled up) S-Tubo-Road tubes stand out with very low rolling resistance which outpaces standard rubber tubes. With a 78% smaller packed size and the same puncture resistance as standard tubes, the S-Tubo-Road is the perfect choice as a spare and can be the crucial factor when you’re riding long and hard. - Ready for disc brakes (not suitable for rim brakes)
Made for tire widths from 30mm to 40mm and ready for rim brakes and disc brakes, the Tubo-CX/Gravel is twice as robust as standard tubes. At the same time, due to its low weight of 54g, it guarantees twinkle-toed rides. The 50% smaller packed size makes it easier to stuff a spare tube in every pocket.
Minimum weight and maximum protection: Tubo-MTB-Plus tubes are optimized for tire widths from 2.5" to 3.0", today’s standard for E-MTBs. Their low weight of 105g (for 27.5+) increases your battery life, and they're also a lightweight alternative to tubeless setups. - 42mm valve length
For 29er tires, more than 100g per wheel can be saved with Tubo tubes compared to standard butyl tubes—and almost twice as much space when packaged. Their riding safety is twice as high as for standard tubes and offers maximum protection against a breakdown. The assembly is just as easy as standard tubes. Tubolito tubes are also a lightweight alternative to a tubeless setup. - 42mm valve length
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
Continental Supersonic Tubes are super light so you enjoy less rotating weight for easier acceleration and climbing. Made of seamless butyl rubber, they are individually tested for top quality. - 45 grams
Continental Supersonic Tubes are super light so you enjoy less rotating weight for easier acceleration and climbing. Made of seamless butyl rubber, they are individually tested for top quality. - 50 grams
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Presta valve - Non-removable core - Valve length: 32mm - 26 x 4.0-4.8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 4 1/4 - Fits the rear tires on high-rise bicycles like Schwinn's Sting-Ray
$4.68 - $18.00
We all love to stop and smell the roses, but like they say, every rose has its thorn. And as we all know, there's no better way to ruin a beautiful ride than with a thorn in the tube. No need to worry, though, because we designed our Thorn-Resistant Schrader Valve Tubes to combat pesky pricks of all shapes and sizes. Starting at the basis of the construction, we designed the tube to be thicker at the outer side (the part against the tire) in order to stop pesky bits from puncturing all the way through the tube. Then, at the inner side (the part against the rim), it's actually thinner in order to reduce weight. This way, you don't have to sacrifice performance in the name of protection. - Thicker construction on the outer side (against the tire) enhances puncture protection. - Thinner construction on the inner side (against the rim) maximizes weight savings.
$15.99 - $16.99
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 468g (1.5-1.75), 536g (1.9-2.125)
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
A latex tube that offers weight savings, increased flexibility, and increased suppleness over butyl tubes. - Lightweight - 51mm valve stem with removable core - Latex tire sealant can be used without adverse effects
$13.99 - $15.99
- ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm - Labeled Size: 650c x 18-23 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 80g (32mm), 86g (48m & 60mm), 88g (80mm)
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Schrader valve (35mm)
$8.95 - $15.59
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Presta valve - 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/4")
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 32mm-long Presta valve - 29 x 1.9-2.3
Being prepared is never a bad thing. That's why you should keep an extra tube for your extra-wide Fatti-O tires on hand; that way, you are always ready to roll.
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Presta valve - 700 x 18-23 (27 x 1")
$7.49 - $13.99
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 78mm (3.0-3.50) - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Butyl rubber - Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 4.0
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 26 x 1.9 x 2.35
$6.89 - $13.29
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 65mm (2.50-3.0), 78mm (3.0-3.50)
Tough conditions demand tough tubes. Michelin's Aircomp DH tubes are perfect for running low pressures and taking huge hits at high speed.
$7.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
$8.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm - Labeled Size: 700c x 23-25 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
$6.89 - $12.99
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 51mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 2.75-3
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 700 x 35-43
Page 1 of 4 Next page