700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Power Cross Jet tire features small blocks on the tread pattern provide excellent tread strength and maximum speed. - Improved transmission of pedaling power for controlled grip - Specially adapted reinforcements provide safe, low-pressure riding on all terrains
$79.99 - $179.99
Michelin Power Cross Mud's tread pattern transmits pedaling power more effectively in mud terrain for a controlled grip. - For low-pressure cycling on rugged terrain using specially adapted cotton reinforcements - PSI: 72 - Weight: 380g
$85.50 - $157.50
Versatile and confidence inspiring, the Gravdal securely navigates through harsh winter conditions with concave carbide studs for added traction in icy conditions. - Siping creates a more conforming lug for added traction - Concave carbide studs provide traction in the iciest conditions - Reflective strip on sidewall makes you more visible when riding in low-light conditions - Fits most bikes with cantilever or disc brakes
- Built with a cotton and aramid casing with a latex inner tube for maximum performance - New compound from the Power All Season range for maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces - Robustness based on "High-Density Protek" technology, a cross-laid reinforcement on the tire cap covering the tread - Tubulars developed and used by Team Cofidis during the 2018 and 2019 seasons in the World Tour
BOS is the airport code for Boston, Massachusetts, the original hotbed of North American ‘cross and home to some of the harshest weather and the toughest courses. If you’re pinning on a number in New England you better be ready for rain, roots, ruts and mud. And, you better have a set of Donnelly BOS tubulars in your quiver. This tire is even more aggressive than our mud-proven PDX. It features buttressed side-knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and off-cambers, and a center tread pattern that is all bite when it comes down to a tractor pull. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 386 grams Type: - Tubular Part #: - D50030 Product Features: - Buttressed side-knobs for superior cornering traction. - Unique center knob pattern designed for maximum traction when you need it most. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless design means an airtight casing with no inner tube to puncture. - Rubber-coated sidewalls are extremely durable and prevent deterioration from water, mud and dirt. - No additional sidewall coating necessary. - All in one construction means tread will not peel away from the tubular casing. - Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - The tire and base tape are consistently straight making it easy to glue and install to your wheel. - A removable valve core allows for valve extenders installation as well as insertion of tire sealant. - Liquid sealant can be used with all Donnelly tubulars to prevent or repair typical punctures.
- P Zero Velo TUB brings the handling and cornering behavior Pirelli is famous for to the finest handmade tubular construction. - It was developed on the fields of World Tour racing and in its debut year it already is a winner of a grand tour. Now available for your own. - Corespun 320tpi w/aramid reinforced casing. - Anti-puncture belt under the tread. - Latex inner tube for better weight, rolling and anti-puncture. - Soft yellow compund for racing usage. - Designed for modern wide tubular rims. - 48 mm RVC valve.
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
$95.95 - $103.95
The Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready allrounder tires are lighter, faster and supported with stronger sidewalls, compared to previous GP5000 versions. Designed to be compatible with hooked and hookless rims, this new standard in road tubeless ready technology will allow you to ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. - Hookless rim compatible up to 73 PSI / 5 bars - The tubeless ready (TR) carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless or with an inner tube - Vectran Breaker is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fiber with an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert - Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride - Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering - BlackChili Compound provides the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling
- Enhance your riding experience with the Tubeless Ready version of the MICHELIN Power Cup tire - The tires used by the Cofidis team for riding at monuments and Grands Tours - Speed and comfort provided by Tubeless Ready technology, speed and efficiency inspired by MOTO GP technology - Light and reliable thanks to the Tubeless Shield technology and 4x120 TPI casing - Efficient handling and stability in both wet and dry conditions thanks to the MICHELIN GUM-X compound
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 28c and 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- Maxxis' fastest and lightest road racing tire - Light and supple 170 TPI casing, K2 puncture protection, and HYPR-S combound - This new compound retains the grip found on the original High Road, but reduces rolling resistance by 12%.
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Corsa level confidence for rough roads - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000 Tubeless—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
P ZERO Race TLR synthesizes the advantages of the tubeless technology in an all-rounder cycling tire for high-intensity training sessions and races. The TechWALL+ Road carcass improves reliability against punctures without affecting the weight of the tire, while the special SmartEVO Compound enhances grip performance both on wet and dry asphalt compared to our previous cycling compounds. The tread pattern of P ZERO Race TLR is an evolution of the design of P ZERO Velo: several seasons of research and development on the roads of the World Tour led to a new design that enhances the behavior of the bicycle in all weather conditions. - Using experience from World Tour racing, coupled with a constant desire for excellence, the Pirelli engineers have developed the best-performing all-around bicycle race tire ever conceived by the iconic brand. - The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder that outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, including men's and women's 2019 UCI World Champions, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - SmartEVO Compound is a new formulation that enhances the already excellent performance of our previous road cycling compounds. The experience of motorsport competitions and World Tour winner input led to our best road cycling compound ever. - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement provides superior puncture protection with lightweight construction.
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
A champion in all conditions - EXO Protection - Open tread to clear mud - Ramped knobs for speed - Tubular The All Terrane is a cyclocross tire that maintains speed and composure over a wide range of race conditions. The knobs are tall enough to bite and dig in when the course gets loose but ramped for speed on harder surfaces. The open tread pattern is quick to sling mud away as soon as you pick up speed, and the Tubeless Ready construction lets you drop the tire pressure to increase the footprint on soft tracks. If you have to choose one tire, let the All Terrane lead you to the top step on the podium.
Originally designed for the 1996 Olympic games, the Ritchey SpeedMax is back and better than ever. Reenvisioned for 'cross racers and gravel riders alike, SpeedMax is now available tubeless-ready with Stronghold casing. With a remarkable ride quality and low rolling resistance, this all-rounder tire is the perfect choice for all-terrain exploration. - WCS 120 TPI Stronghold Tubeless Ready - Weight: 514g (WCS)
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
$79.90 - $89.90
- 120tpi casing with Aramid puncture protection—TechBELT - SmartEVO compound
- Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. - As a 30-35mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs. - It is also a guarantee for maximum speed in the extra-wide 50mm execution – of course not only at the fascinating beach races on Holland's coasts. - The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One.
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
$84.90 - $86.90
- Gravel-racing specific tire, derived from our experience in the biggest competitions around the world and feedback from Pro athletes. - Tread design inspired by the Scorpion XC RC. - Key features: Higher average speed on straight and fast lines, improved lateral grip when off-road cornering.
- Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining very high puncture resistance
- Ultimate touring tire Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: TravelStar - Tire Technology: DoubleDefense - Tire Type: Clincher
- Ultimate touring tire
- All-purpose road race tire - Refreshed for 2021 with a new lighter weight casing, upgraded puncture protection, and a revised tread pattern
$66.00 - $85.00
Our lightest and fastest road tire - 170 TPI casing - HYPR-S compound - K2 puncture protection The Maxxis High Road SL is the fastest and lightest road racing tire we have ever produced. Starting with our lightest and most supple 170 TPI casing, we add our K2 puncture protection, and top it with our fastest compound: HYPR-S. This new compound retains the grip found on the original High Road, but reduces rolling resistance by 12%.
- Angled side knobs work together with the Super Race carcass to create the best cornering grip. - Super Race carcass (Souplesse construction) for a particularly smooth ride with low rolling resistance and high puncture protection. - New boomerang profile for the best uphill traction and ideal rolling behavior. Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: Addix Race - Tire Technology: Super Race, TL Easy - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
- Race oriented semi-slick tire - Maximum efficiency on light terrain, hard pack, and asphalt - Supple construction for a smooth ride and high puncture protection for tough racing conditions - Super Race construction
- The exceptional profile and OneStar rubber compound make the Schwalbe X-One one of the fastest cross tires ever. - To make it the absolute high-flyer, mount it without a tube on a tubeless-compatible wheel. - In combination with the right wheel you can run tubeless tires for cyclo-cross with extremely low air pressures without fear of "Burping" (unwanted air leakage). - For instance, it works extremely well with the Iron Cross from No Tubes.
Page 1 of 9 Next page